Luxcrete Ltd has been awarded accreditation by Constructionline, FORS, Safecontractor and Achilles.
The following health and safety topics have been considered during assessment.
- Policy Statement.
- Organisational structure.
- H & S responsibilities.
- Communication with Employees.
- Health and safety training.
- Manual Handling.
- Risk Assessments.
- H & S advisor.
- Insurance cover.
- Emergency procedures.
- Work Equipment - testing and maintenance.
- Personal protective equipment.
- First aid and accident reporting / investigation.
- Implementation of the policy.
For supply only contracts, our clients are issued with the following health and safety information (where applicable):-
- Installation and handling instructions.
- C.O.S.H.H Data sheets detailing any known hazards associated with materials supplied or recommended for use within our product systems.
- Operating / Maintenance manuals.
For supply and fix or in situ contracts, our clients are issued with the following health and safety information (where applicable):-
- Construction phase health and safety plans.
- Method statements.
- Risk assessments.
- PPE, Manual Handling, Noise Assessments.
- C.O.S.H.H Assessments.
- H.A.V Assessments
- Operating / Maintenance Manuals.
The Company recognises the necessity for the input in our health and safety matters and gratefully acknowledges the on-going affiliation with THSP Limited.
Testing and certification
We entrust our testing only to accredited laboratories and test facilities, we gratefully acknowledge the assistance and close working relationship developed with the following organisations and consultants:-
- Warrington Fire Research Centre Ltd
- Building Research Establishment Ltd
- Lobs Design Architectural Services.
- Mason Navarro Pledge Ltd.
- London Fire & Emergency Planning Authority (L.F.E.P.A).
- Holliday Concrete Testing Ltd.
All tests, data and performance information contained within our published literature and this web site are the sole property of Luxcrete Ltd and it is the owner of all Copyright and intellectual Property rights, except where otherwise stated. Reproduction without permission is prohibited. The tests and respective data are not transferable to any third party and cannot be used by any individuals, companies or organisations in support of performance claims made by other products not of LUXCRETE origin.
Before considering an alternative product or using our competitors, check for proof of design and current test certification.