Designed for heavy duty applications of up to 75KN – UDL (Ultimate Design Load). Non glazed self finish construction comprising reinforced concrete ribs which are spaced at 165mm centres with an overall panel thickness of 165mm. Brass demarcation strips and bronze identification plates are standard cast – in features to identify the break out area in the event of a fire. Weight – 283Kg/M².
- Choice of concrete colours and top surface textures.
- Stainless steel demarcation strip / identification plate options.
- Soffit finish – as cast / ex mould. Rib profile – square draw.
- Pre – cast or in situ constructed options.
- Special application must be made when considering heavy duty type panels.