Floorlights & Rooflights
We offer the widest range of durable, tested and certificated pre cast or insitu constructed panels within the UK. Most of our floorlight constructions can be supplied with matching stair treads to provide total continuity within a project. Luxcrete are the innovators and market leaders in glass/ferro-concrete structures.
Our floorlights and rooflights will enhance any project and provide the following outstanding features:-
- Transmission of natural daylight.
- Create stunning effects illuminating our stair treads and floorlights.
- Excellent levels of fire resistance on most constructions.
All Luxcrete products including our floorlights / rooflights are designed and substantiated by full engineering calculations provided by our retained consultant engineers Mason Navarro Pledge. In addition, our constructions are rigorously tested by established facilities including load tests at Building Research Establishment (BRE), Garston. Before considering any similar systems, ensure that proof of design is readily available and appropriate for the specific project requirements. Each and every panel we manufacture is bespoke to the individual requirements of our clients. There are several options available to incorporate Luxcrete floorlights and rooflights within your project:-
- Supply only – Provide us with the construction type and quantity together with panel sizes and edge details you require, we will manufacture pre-cast panels which can be delivered to site for fixing by others or collected from our factory ex-works.
- Supply and fix – We offer a full design, supply and installation service for our pre – cast products anywhere in the UK.
- In situ Construction – Most of our floorlight and rooflight constructions can be cast on site by our skilled operatives.