Luxcrete Ltd is a private Limited company, we are manufacturers, suppliers and installers offering the following services for all of our products:-
- Supply only systems for installation by others.
- Supply and fix of all our systems by our skilled staff.
- Pre cast or in situ for our flooring and roofing options.
- Full repair and back up service for all products.
Browse our web pages for the extensive range quality flooring and roofing systems, also visit the gallery pages which provide innovative design solutions and practical ideas to create unique features which will enhance any building project. Our extensive product range includes:-
- Pavement Lights and Smoke Outlet Panels.
- Glazed Walkway Panels.
- Pre Cast Stair tread panels( available to match our walkway panels)
- Roof lights.
- Fire Escape and Access Hatches.
- Security Windows.
- Police cell windows.
- Full repair service for all products.
Why choose Luxcrete products…
- Full on site renewal service including repairs and joint re-sealing.
- Site surveys and quotations without obligation.
- Survey reports available on request.
- Free technical advice.
- Drawings available in various formats.
- Panels / structures manufactured to bespoke requirements.
- Factory manufactured pre – cast options.
- In situ site constructed panels
- Our pre- cast and in situ concrete/ glass products are manufactured using all necessary and carefully selected raw materials.
- Comprehensive fixing and maintenance information.
- Supply only or supply & fix by our skilled staff.
- Maintenance contracts.
As market leaders and recognised specialists for these products, we were asked and contributed our products in a recent edition of Channel 4’s ‘’ Grand Designs’’.
Our pre- cast or in situ constructed panels carry the same liability- see notes for supply only contracts. Pre cast production is carried out at our factory premises in Luton Bedfordshire.
Copies of our conditions of sale for supply only orders or for supply and fix are available on request.
We also carry out supply and fix or in situ projects for our clients under standard or hybrid sub- contracts and works executed under hand within the specialist sector of the construction industry.
Our customer base is as diverse as our range of products. The spectrum of satisfied clients ranges from private individuals and householders, shops and high street stores, builders, architects, engineers, main contractors, Home office, Police stations, UK Power Networks; the list is endless – all our clients have a surety of a single liability for the products or works we undertake.